This workshop will cover a variety of skills and each participant should acquire basic lighting knowledge by its completion. The workshop will cover:
- Using on camera flash to control off camera flashes.
- Multi flash using flash controllers, understand the use of Channels and Flash groups.
- Flash mode (TTI, HSS, Manual, Multi), the when and why for each mode and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Light Shaping – The use of modifiers to control shape and direction of light. Modifiers such as soft box, umbrella, beauty dish etc. This will be very helpful for those members who plan to attend Photo Compositing #1 & Photo Compositing #2.
- Product photography lighting Light Box.