Introduction to Micro 4/3 Cameras
Please note all demos will be done with Panasonic Lumix cameras
The purpose of the workshop is to explore mirrorless camera with emphasis on m4/3.
- Camera = Tool that makes sense and therefore is Fun to use
- Differences between DSLR and mirrorless
- Walking through the functions: buttons and controls
- Modes and Menus
- Special manufacturer Predefined modes
- User created Custom mode and White Balance
- WiFi and touch screen
- How to get out of a jam?
- Lenses, including ancient ones
- Questions and answers
March 11 2017
Starting Time: 9:00am
1411 Upper Wellington St.
HCC Non-Members: $25.00 payable at door
Facilitator: Juraj Dolanjski
Juraj Dolanjski is an Eleven Star Master Photographer, an imaging technology, Audio Visual and software expert. He has presented lectures at NFRCC and CAPA conventions and is sought after as a photography motivational speaker and workshop instructor in the Greater Toronto area. His work has been published in Canadian Camera Magazine and in trade publications and brochures. He has contributed his work to number of photography art exhibitions in the Hamilton and Burlington area.